Kevin joins Nat Lindquist on The Minimalist CEO Podcast to chat about how he went from a one-person shop to a team of eight people and seven-figures.
He shares insights on his journey, including:
- The turning point and not allowing regrets.
- Living on the lean and stripping overhead.
- His philosophy on being supportive of others.
- If you have the desire to do something, do it and don’t listen to naysayers.
- The importance of family support.
You can check out the interview below. To learn more about Nate and the Minimalist CEO, visit his website here.