Now Hiring: Architectural Design Professional/ Draftsperson
Professional Architectural Firm, specializing in multifamily Residential design seeking capable candidate with at least 5 years’ experience, with expertise in CADD/BIM & production of construction documents. Experience in construction and assembling proficient construction drawings is required.
We are a mid-sized Western MA architectural firm with year-upon-year growth serving the residential, commercial, institutional, and public housing markets. The position is salaried, full time with benefits and hybrid and in-office/remote working options.
The ideal candidate demonstrates the following skills and abilities:
- Ability to produce thorough Construction Documents, perform internal document reviews and
- Organized, contributes positively in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities.
- Experienced with multiple types of building projects in a variety of sectors.
- Expertise with renovation and new construction; wood frame, steel frame, and masonry.
- In-depth understanding of Zoning, MA Building Code, IEBC, IBC, IECC and 521 CMR.
- Proof of clean driving record, and valid driver’s license.
Please respond with cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org